Bringing together decades of experience to provide trusted & reliable legal assistance.
Corporate & Commercial
Our corporate and commercial team work with businesses of all sizes and stages, from incorporation through to exit. We offer expert legal advice on all elements of business corporate and commercial law, with particular expertise in mergers and acquisitions, private equity investment, management and employee buyouts, banking and finance and commercial contracts. We can assist you with the legal aspects of:
- Buying or selling your company, whether to a third party, your management team or to employees;
- Obtaining investment in your company (equity or debt);
- Bank or alternative lender finance and related security documents;
- Company structuring, including demergers and the creation of complex group structures;
- Purchases or sales of businesses on the occurrence of an insolvency event;
- Commercial contracts with your customers, suppliers, distributors and service providers;
- Shareholders’ Agreements, Cross-Option Agreements and tailored Articles of Association.
Our experienced team provides advice to investors, lenders, developers, landlords, tenants, buyers and sellers of commercial property. We have a real understanding of the Commercial Property Market in Scotland and provide quality technical advice. We are commercially driven and will work as a member of your team to ensure that you achieve your desired outcome and whether you are a seasoned investor or a business start up we will provide tailored advice every step of the way.
We are very proud to represent clients including FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 listed companies, SME’s, partnerships and individuals in all aspects of property law including:
- Leasing – Landlord & Tenant.
Our clients work across a range of sectors including, retail, healthcare, charities, leisure and hospitality, construction and appreciate our commercially driven, pragmatic advice. We thrive on becoming part of their team working successfully alongside other advisers including, architects, agents, accountants, brokers, lenders, surveyors and others.
Our dedicated team of residential property specialists provide advice to clients in all areas of residential property work including::
- Purchases (first time buyers to property developers)
- Title Transfers
- Discharge/Removal of Mortgages from Title deeds upon redemption.
Purchasing and/or Selling a home can be considered one of life’s most challenging times. However, at McKee Campbell Morrison, the residential property team combine their wealth of experience in the field with a remarkable understanding of the personal circumstances experienced by our clients.
The team provides clients with a friendly, approachable legal advisor who can guide them through the process with minimal stress and at a competitive price. We work with market leaders in both estate agency and mortgage advice and are happy to make recommendations where appropriate.
Our experienced Private Client Team is on hand to deal with those areas of our personal life which deserve the utmost attention. Specifically, regular work in this area includes:
- Wills (with and without trust provisions)
- Powers of Attorney
- Executries / Estates
- Legal work recommended as part of tax / succession planning
- Residential Home Ownership Planning
- Planning for Couples
- Multi-generational planning.
The personal nature of this work means you need advice tailed to your own circumstances so that you can feel confident that your individual affairs are protected for both now and the future. We understand the challenges that addressing such matters can bring and will guide you and your family through the process in a sensitive and professional manner.
Our Private Client team works in cohesion with some of the most well respected and trusted personal tax and wealth advisors in the country. We also work in tandem with our colleagues in our corporate, commercial and property teams to ensure that your personal matters and business interests are considered as a whole